Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Just another day...

Well, today was just another day I suppose. Nothing too different. But someone said something to me this afternoon that has really got me thinking. I was told that I let people take advantage of me. Normally I would just let that go, but for some reason, the thought just stuck. Since then, I have asked 4 other people, and they ALL believe the same thing. To be honest, I never thought that way. Yes, I'm one of those people that will go out of my way and totally for get about what I want in order to please others. For the longest time I never thought there was anything wrong with that, but for the first time in a while, I sat down and had a talk with my father about it, and he told me exactly what he thought about me. (which has happened a total of 3 times in my life time) But, he said is just one of those things that runs in the family. *shrugs* who knows. So there's my question for the day: if I'm the type of person that cares about others before myself, does that always make me an easy target to be taken advantage of? And if so, what do I do? Just stop caring so much about others and be self centered? *sighs* I just don't know any more.
...well, i'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here