Well, don't really have much to comment on for today. No major thoughts, I just decided to to keep to my self for the most part of the day to try and get my own thoughts straight before I go out in the world and inflict their lives with my nonsense. Didn't mean to sound depressing right then, I was just stating that I ran my thoughts through my head a few times before even thinking about letting them out and affecting others. But any way, it was an ok day for the most part. Had a home game, but of course we lost. Doesn't bother me too much though, means the less games I have to be at. ;o) well any way, I'm looking forward to this weekend, hopefully I'll get some time to just spend by myself and God to get some things figured out and find out where I need to be at this point in my life. I've kind of been neglecting Him lately. Way more than I like to admit. But any way, I'll talk laterzzzzzzz.... I'm out!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home