Saturday, October 25, 2003

Welp, today was Saturday! Hoping to sleep in, but it seemed like everyone in the world felt like calling and waking me up. *shrugs* oh well. But any way, once I finally got up, my mom got me to go up to her church ( my old church) because they were working on the building. Man, once I got there, I realized that I really do miss some of the people there, but I walk in and just get an uneasy feeling, like I know that's not where I should be. So, I guess I just have to go with what God wants. But then my mom and I went out to lunch had talked for a while since it seems like I'm never home any more. Then later today Wendye and Erin came over then we left to go to the movies. And of course since it was a Saturday night, it was packed so we just got tickets for a later show and went to the mall to buy Italian sodas. Then we ate at Wendys then came back to my house to sit around and laugh for a while. You know I really miss getting to just sit and talk with them. I mean yeah I talk with then every now and then, but its not like it was last year when I saw them every day at lunch and even through out the day... I really miss that! But that's life I guess. Well, that's it. I'm tired and I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here