Man, what a rough week already! I'm ready to go to crawl in a hole and sleep for a few weeks. Its not that its been a bad week, just a busy one. My sister and I have been going running at 4 in the morning, and that is enough to kill me right there... I'm a person that needs sleep and lots of it! But, it gives us time to spend together, so I suppose its worth losing the 2 hours of sleep. But any way, Monday after school, and after hanging out at the church for a while, I went over to Sherrice's house and left for Metro. (it was great, on the way up there she re-did my voice mail message cause I wasn't happy sounding enough. Its great!) but any way, Metro was really good. There were two different bands there, I really like one of them, they were kind of like a country group. They had someone playing a mandolin, a bigger mandolin looking thing, a guitar, and a violin. They were great! Then Ben Stuart talked about not letting your desire for anything else over power your desire for God.
then today was ok, I've had the worst headache all day, but what the heck, it could be worse :o) but I ran around all day today too. After school I had practice, then took Becky home, but since she left her keys in her house, we drove up to the collage to visit Jeana for a while. Then I left there, took Becky home, and then went straight to my mom's church for their revival. Now finally I sit here telling probably no one other than myself how tired I am instead of doing the smart thing and going to bed. LOL well I never claimed to be too bright after all! But any way, I'm going to go catch some Zzzzzz. I'm out!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home