Hey, how's it going? Well I don't have much time to write a lot tonight, but I just figured I'd fill up some more cyber space with more junk. ;o) well any way, today was an alright day, kind of boring and hard to get through, but it ended GREAT! After practice, I went to a devo at the C of C and man did that stuff slap me in the face! All week for some reason as I lay down to sleep (that's normally when I have my quiet time) I found myself thinking to myself: "what if this whole God thing is fake? What if I'm believing in the totally wrong thing? What if there really isn't anything to believe in, that we're all just here." well after that devo, I was at total peace with my final thought on it. Just have FAITH! I mean before I never questioned it this much, but lately I've been having someone talk down at me just because that's what I believe, and that person Lives with me, and it makes if very hard! But I sat back for a little bit today and took a look at my life before, and after. And with major changes like that, how in the world could I doubt the power or existence of Christ? I take a look at some of my friends, the Christians and nonchristians and wow, what a difference. Not just in how they act, but how they REact to situations. When I went to my collage Bible study tonight, I looked around at the people there with me and listened to the things going wrong in their life and how they were REacting to it. When you hear that and see the changed in their lives, you just have to know that if there wasn't a God, how could this be true? You may and may not understand, but that's ok, that's just my daily insight for the day. I'm out!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home