Man, life is crazy sometimes isn't it? I dunno, I thought the week was going to be a good one, but yesterday was just kinda rough! Drama drama, drama.. ;o) oh, and I found out that i'm failing a class which is never good. So I have to determine if I wanna keep going or drop the class. Don't think that would look too good on my record though.
well, I'm officially a Cinemark employee. Got the goofy looking hat, apron, and spiffy name tag. The training so far wasn't that bad. I think I'm going to actually like working at the theaters. Only problem is that they might make me work on Thursdays and that's pretty much my Bible study day. I'll work on that though. Well, I don't really have must to say at the moment... I've been running back and forth from here to the kitchen making candy, so I'm brain dead... More that usual.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home