Monday, December 08, 2003

alrighty my friends. Today it Monday again... Well what's left of it... 30 minutes. So, yeah yesterday was our first Sunday for the Fellowship"S" to become the Fellowship... Just as one. It was actually kind weird. I mean I enjoyed having more than just 8 people in the first sevice, but I miss Ken preaching already. But yah know I think it is a really good change. I mean I know change is never easy, and this especially isn't easy, but I know its going to work out in the end! I mean even in children's church we had a good turn out. We had about 8-10 compared to our normal 3-4.
well, after a while of putting it off, we finally got the Christmas lights up. First time we actually have descent ones on the outside. Took us a while though.... Well ok it took my dad a while and I supervised. He
then of course, I got to go to my sister's place last night as well. It was actually pretty fun! We just went out to eat, then went shopping at walmart until 9:30...Good times... Good times!

man, Metro was great tonight! The past few weeks, Ben Stuart has been basing the lesson on Abraham, and tonight was about how some of the things that we focus on a lot are things that one day God may want to take out of our life, and even if we really don't want to let go of whatever it is (friendships, relationships, ect.) sometimes its for the best. Like when you feel like God is really testing you, its just him taking over some things in your life and doing it his way, that way he can get you where HE wants you to be. And once you get in that place HE wants you, that's when you can receive more blessings.... I dunno, I didn't say it exactly the same, but hopefully you get the point. ;o) well, I gotta go, its getting late and I have school tomorrow. Have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here