Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Well hey guys, hope yall are having a great week! So far mine isn't too bad I suppose. I cant complain too much ;o)
yesterday I didn't really do much. didn't go to metro so I spent two hours trying to figure out how to put the Christmas tree together since all the colors on the tips were missing... It only took about two hours, but it got done ;oP

today: well today I had to take the TAKS for a couple of hours, but it wasn't that hard at all. But after school, I had to rush home and get my friend Wendye to straighten my hair for my interview... Yeah let me tell ya about the interview. I got to Cinemark and they asked me to sit in the lobby until a manager came and got me. Well everyone else, that got there after me, had been taken for their interview, and I got to sit there for two hours watching previews. TWO hours of PREVIEWS... I thought 10 minutes of them were bad... Need to know what movies are coming out?... Trust me, I could tell you! LOL any way, but two hours later the manager came and got me for my interview. So far the only job I'm going to be able to do is the consetion stand. *shrugs* its a job! But any way, they are suppose to give me a call so we'll see what happens.

well I hope you have a great rest of the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here