Saturday, December 06, 2003

Well hey guys, today would be Saturday and the end of the week. Well the week ended pretty good. But I'll go all the way back until Thursday like you people actually care. ;o) But any way I didn't do much Thursday, just went to school then hung out at the C of C until about 6 since the other bible study was moved to Friday. Then Friday, of course, I went to school, and then to the bible study. It was once of the best one's we have had in a long time. Well it started out as just a get together since it was our last time at Daniels house since it has been sold. (it kinda stinks that they are selling that place. A log of awesome memories have taken place there. I had a lot of youth stuff there, took my prom pictures there, and oddly enough was baptized in the hot tub) but any way, we just ate pizza and hung out to begin with, but then we started sing worship songs and then discussing what all has gone on in that house with the help of Alma (Dan's mom) and the whole family. But anyway, it was a blast. Then today....Well I woke up early to head up to the school to help out with region try-outs by helping set up rooms. Man, talk about some hard work! But after all the rooms were set up, I just sat around until I got bored enough to leave. But then later I went to the dollar store to pick up a white elephant gift for the youth group Christmas party. Then it was off to the church to get a ride to the party. It went pretty well I think. I had a pretty good time! It got better as it went on. Oh, it was sooooo crazy!... when i got to the party, the house looked really familiar for some reason. But finally it clicked! The Nelson's house looked EXACTLY like my old sunday school teacher's place. And all night was like a big replay of a Christmas party we had at his house. It was actually kinda creepy cause even the wallpaper was the same! *shrugs* i guess its just one of those weird things.

Well, then after I got back from that, I stopped by my sister's place to see how she was doing. Yeah, those drugs the doctor has her on for her back is really messing her up. It seemed like every possible side effect that could happen, has happened to her. But it was kinda funny cause I had only been there for like 10 minutes and I was talking to her and before I knew it, she was already asleep. Its all good though. Oh, and tomorrow is the first day that the two churches combined into one. I'm not honestly thrilled about it, but hey, I guess I just gotta trust the judgment of the leaders. I'm just not one for change... I hate change!

well any way, that's been my past couple of days... Not too eventful, but hey, it wasn't too bad. ;o) well, I hope you have a great new week!


oh, I got word about the job... I go in to fill out paper work at 4:30 Tuesday... Exciting isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here