Saturday, December 13, 2003

Whew, no more shopping for me! Even though it has been an exciting weekend at the mall shoving and pushing through people, hunting for parking spots, dashing through the rain (I rather be dashing through snow, but hey its Texas... You deal with what yah got) , and dealing with what to get that certain someone... I'm finally through! Got it done all in two day, and only owe my dad my first 2 paychecks! But I'm ok with that!
well, after I got home and got all the goodies wrapped, I got to go over to m y friend danielle's house and spend some time with her. Man, God is great! We spent a long time telling each other what all has gone on in our lives, and how much the leaders we share mean to us. The only thing that I really hope, is that the person that has helped us both out so much know who they are and how much we are thankful! But I had a great time... The movie we watched (George of the jungle 2) wasn't that great, the talk was all worth it!
well, I gotta go, I have a full day ahead of me tomorrow.... Go to church, then to a band concert at 2 (but of course I have to be there at 1) then come home and go shopping for work clothes... Fun huh? I probably will have some free time in the afternoon, but I'll spend that probably making candy for the rest of my friends. I hope you all have a great weekend as it comes to a close!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention... Friday I got my class ring! Its so pretty. I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here