Well, good evening my friends, don't really have much today. Not a lot really happened. After school, I did go in to fill out my paper work for my new job. Yeah wasn't that just exciting ;o) two hours of paper work, now that's my idea of fun. I did finally remember who one of the managers reminds me of... John Candy. I think that's his name... Ya know, he was on Home Alone. Well he reminds me of him, just much shorter. He, any way. I start next Tuesday at 8, but I have 90 days of training. The thing that does kinda stink is that I got a job to help out with Christmas, but it doesn't really help that I my first paycheck comes 2 days afterwards... *shrugs* oh well, I have my ways!
well, that's about if my friends... Oh yeah, thanks to a buddy of mine ;o) I now have a "Fotopage". At the moment, they just have pictures that I took while I went camping, but I'll have more one day.... Hope Yah like it!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home