Nerts.... Who ever came up with that game? Its fun don't get me wrong... But its crazy! Tonight I went over to the Greathouse's to hang out cause Danielle talked me into it. It was pretty exciting once things got going. I spent most of the time playing nerts with the beginners...First time to play doubles... Megan's dad and I won! Woohoo. ;o)
but any way, yeah right after church I had to rush to a band concert... We didn't do that bad actually... I was really surprised! But straight from there my mom and I went up to Old Navy, got some work clothes (UKK! I start work on Tuesday) and then went to barn and nobles to get my dad's gift from me.. THE END OF MY SHOPPING...For now. ;o) actually I think that I have just one more person I wanna add to my list! But any way, then after my mom and I started heading home we met Danielle so she could come over and help me make candy. For the most part it came out good... Ok, we TOTALLY trashed the first 2 batches, but you're allowed a couple of mess ups right? Yeah but the orange and cinnamon came out really good. Never the ness I'm allergic to cinnamon and when I got it out of the microwave, my lungs closed up, eyes swelled up and I couldn't breath... Other than that, it turned out REALLY good! We didn't really get much accomplished though cause what little bit we did make, we took to the Greathouse's and it got eaten and I gave the rest to Mrs Greathouse. (and if you didn't try it... You really missed out.. Its all good cause that's what most of yall are getting for Christmas any way )so tomorrow after school we going to come back over here and make another huge mess! It aught to be fun!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home