Well hey friends, hope you all had a great Thanksgiving week! I'm kinda glad its over, but then again, I really don't want to head back to school tomorrow, *shrugs* but what's going to do?
the The week off wasn't too bad. Wednesday we (my parents and I) left with the camper up to the Jasper area to camp at Martin Dies park until Saturday. Thursday I got to go up to my grandma's new place where she's moving back in with her ex-husband. Its a really nice place actually. Right on the lake, in the middle of nowhere... Talk about an awesome get-away place! If I know yah, I'll have to show you some of the pictures... Its pretty great! But any way, so we spent Thanksgiving day with my grandma's ex-husband's family. Yeah that wasn't too fun. Didn't even know the people, but it was an experience. Home then on Friday my parents and I went walking for a while, then, we spent the rest of the day sitting around a fire roasting marshmallows and feeding them to a raccoon while it brought along 3 other of its friends to attack us... Man if there's one wild animal that freaks me out, it would have to be a nasty, mean raccoon! But any way, after that excitement, we pretty much just went in and went to sleep, woke up the next morning and started packing.
then when we got back home I got out of unpacking by going to my sister's house to help her with her laundry then hung out with her for a while.
well, then today was our last "normal Sunday" I guess you could call it. Starting next Sunday the "fellowship of a champion" church joins us next week. They seem like really nice people though so its kind of something to look forward to. We had a "meet and greet" type of thing tonight so I got to meet the new preacher and some of the other members. Its going to be really hard to get use to, but I think it'll be a good change.
oh... I finally got a call back from Cinemark and I have an interview Tuesday... I'm excited, but its my first interview so keep that in your prayers if yah don't mind. In a way I really want a job, but it means giving up a lot of my free time that I've been cramming full with things that I've really been enjoying. Like hanging out at the C of C after school, going to metro, and my bible studies on Thursdays... Who knows hopefully I'll be able to keep doing some of those things.
well hey, I gotta go, I need to get my stuff ready for school tomorrow and finish watching Finding Nemo... Have a great week!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home