Ok, do you ever have one of those days what you really don't know whets wrong, but its just like things are all adding up and starting to take toll on you? I mean most of the day was going pretty ok, nothing worse than normal, but as I was sitting in the devo a while a go, things just kind of hit me. Well the past couple of days I've been having a problem knowing who all in my group I can actually trust, and why people are acting the way they are... But as John 7 was being read, I got this... I dunno I guess you could call it an epiphany. I'm not the only one who feels that way... For example, who exactly did Jesus have? Even his family, the people who grew up with him, weren't reliable. I guess that's the joy of it though. You do your part in helping other, and weather they accept it or not is up to them... Am I making any sense at all? I hope so!
well it turns out I decided not to go to The Fellowships bible study tonight... I don't know why exactly, I know I promised I would, but I'm just not having a good feeling about it.
Only a half of a day of school left before two weeks off! Cant wait...Even though I'll be working most of the time... Its all good.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home