Welp, its Monday... Today went by pretty good actually! Got to sleep in late.. REALLY late ;o) then just kinda lounged around most of the day until it was time to go to Metro. Went and picked Billy up the went to Sherrice's. The lesson tonight was better than ever! I dunno, maybe it just hit home more than it usually does. It was about relationships and how we should just hang out with ALL Christian people and not with all non-Christian people, you have to have a mixture. Its good to put yourself in a situation to help non-believers, but don't go alone. That way you have an accountability partner to keep you from being taken over. I don't know if I'm even making any sense, but they way Ben Stewart said it just hit home to a lot of people... Well the people in the car on the ride home any way! ;o) any way, it was awesome... Made my day a lot better!
Welp, that's all she wrote folks. Hope you have a great day tomorrow!(... or today, depending on when you're reading this)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home