Have you ever lived in your own little world, not noticing it until you have let some body down completely? I mean just in the past week I have let down two of my best friends.
Friend #1: well lately I've been working on building up my own spiritual life and have totally neglected the one person I promised I would be held accountable to. The moment she gave me "well I have this friend..." story, it should have clicked that she was the friend, but I guess I was so out of it I didn't even take the time to notice.
and I I mean I know that me working on myself is no reason that I shouldn't have set time aside for this person... I honestly don't know what the reason was. grant it i am at a point in my life now where, believe it or not, i am truely happy. I have just put a few people off to the side lately to work on myself, so if I have let any of you down, I am deeply sorry. And to that friend... There still is a group out there you can plug your "friend" into. One person can make a "group" and I'm sure your accountability partner would love to spend time with your friend again!!!!!
friend #2: ok this one isn't that bad, but I still let down a good friend of mine. Well as it turns out, I "officially" have a prom date... But in the midst of getting that date, I think I hurt one of my friends. See that date would be my friends Ex. And I'm not going to "worry about it" or Dwell on it", but I still feel like I need to talk to that friend about what's going on ya know? But a little incite.
well, I'm going to go cause its late and I have to go to work earlier tomorrow than I normally do on a Sunday. Hope you've had a great weekend!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home