You know its funny how we take things for granted and don't really pay much attention to the little things until they are gone. I mean it can be just a little thing, but its enough to mess with the flow of your day. I dunno, I started thinking about that today after I sliced my finger open first thing when I got to work. I mean its not like its a huge cut, just very deep, sore, and VERY nasty looking. You know how hard it is to work with butter and salt and cokes with out getting your index finger in the way. Yeah it was painful. But it got me thinking (we had 4 hours of no customers and nothing to do so I got a lot of thinking done), I depend a lot on the things/ people in my life and quite honestly I end up disappointed. Not that they have done anything wrong, but we were meant to trust everything we have in people or things because one day out of nowhere they might be taken out of your life.... Then what? I know its kind of an extreme idea from just a cut on my finger, but its true for me any way.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home