Friday, March 19, 2004

ah, the hectic Fridays. You gotta love them right? Not much of an alternative ;o). Well after being off for almost 2 1/2 weeks from work, I had to go back today. It was crazy, I walked in and once again I got asked "I thought you got fired" "didn't you quit a long time ago" "think you've been gone long enough" "look who finally chose to show up" man, it got old very quickly. But I tried to get into the break room to clock in... And they changed the code on me! Went down stairs to ask someone and they changed that code (and the door as well.. Its all high tech now... I don't like it) and then I had to wash some dishes, and they made... Get this... The soap dispenser electric... What's the point of that? Now I cant work it. *shrugs* means less work right? But not only that, they have hired a whole new crew of people... ALL lazy! Its a challenge, but nothing I cant handle, I did fine tonight. Actually got to know this new person from clear brook. Seems pretty cool...A little weird.
I was suppose to be spending time with my sister tonight after work, but she called to cancel. To be completely honest, I felt kinda pushed off to the side ya know? I realize she didn't mean that to happen, but its still that way. I mean I hardly got to see my sister as much as I'd like when she lived across town, now I don't even know how to get to her town. I quite honestly miss her to death!!!!
well guys, I'm going to go to bed... I'm beat! Have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here