Well guys, I'm not really up for bloggin much tonight, I'm kinda tired so I'm going to keep this short. The new trimester didn't start off too bad. My day seemed to go by pretty fast. I have band 1st, speech 2nd, history 3rd, pre-cal 4th, and german 5th.
well, today has been kind of rough really. Saturday I was informed that my Sunday school teacher that I had from when I was pretty much born until I was in 6th grade passed away. She was more than just a teacher though, she was like my grandma. In fact before my grandma died, they were best friends. And the other thing yeah well, after reading the email I just got from Jessica, I cant really comment much about it because she reminded me of one thing: "I have told you these things, so that in ME (Jesus) YOU (Stingy) may have peace. In this world YOU(Stingy) will have trouble. But take HEART!(YOUR heart) I (JESUS) overcome the world." John 16:33 " and oddly enough when I was sent home to read ;oP the first think I flipped to was this : Matthew 6:34
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
coincidence? I think not! lol
enough said right there! ;o) well I hope you all have a great night!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home