Saturday, July 17, 2004

I've been reading this book called "saving grace" for the past week or so, and its really been knocking me in my place. Its been talking about how real our sin is and how much we really need God for... Well, EVERYTHING. Yeah I knew the thought of that before, but it just seems more real now. I'm nothing. And in addition to that, my prayer life, REALLY needs improvement. "The preaching of the gospel is the appointed means for the working out of the eternal purpose of God... The purpose of prayer is not to change God's will but to accomplish it....The spirit in which we should pray should be 'Not my will, but Yours be done'" that last statement is one of the things that I strugle with the most.

well Thursday and Friday were a blast for me! I got some much needed Bainum time. I picker her up in the after noon, went got some dinner then went to the collage bible study which I haven't been able to go to as often as I would like. There we got to spend time with Sherrice, and she finally got to meet Billy like I have been promising for so long. But then after reading through all of James and talking about that, we went to Sealy Part to play basketball, but Sherrice, Bainum, and I mainly stayed at the swings. But I had a blast! I miss those people so much, and to combined my time with Bainum and my time with Sherrice and Billy. I could get use to that!!!!

but then on Friday, Bainum and I woke up and got to go shopping... Yeah I spent way too much to say the least! But we got some cool matching outfits for camp. Later on Friday night I put time aside just for my mom and took her out on a date. The biggest surprise for her was when I took her to Build a Bear and let her pick anything she wanted...lol she was just like a kid! But we finished up at the mall then I took her to Zio's. It was so much fun and much needed time before I go off to camp. It breaks my heart to hear her leaving messages on my cell crying when I'm away at camp. Hopefully the bear "CK" (named after me) will help her a little bit.

oh and then tonight I also got to go to Rosenberg again to see The Relations Quartet! They're amazing!!!! Unfortunately we had to leave early. Oh well, I better get packing! Until I get back, have a great week and God bless!

(oh yeah, i got the proofs back from my senior pictures. if ya wanna sneak peek, they're on my Fotopage up there under my links! )


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here