Yeah yeah, I know it seems like its been a while since I've written anything, but in actuality, I've been updating every now and then... Just on a different journal. Its not that I didn't enjoy being a part of the rest of you crazy bloggers, but it was for a lot of different reasons really. Mainly because there was a request I move to one that made it much easier for others to read and comment on mine. So now I'm a trusty Xanga user. I would have told you all earlier, but it seemed to slip my mind. Honestly, a lot has been slipping my mind lately. I've had an overwhelming about of stuff entering and leaving this mind of mine and its hard to keep track of all of it. I don't really expect a true understanding of that, *shrugs* but any way, I'm still out there, but just in a different location and with at least 10 more faithful readers. Sorry I didn't think of it sooner, but feel free to just switch to reading that one... I might come back and forth, but at this point who knows.
oh yeah, the new place to find me is at http://www.xanga.com/Cherlynn05Cherry


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home