As much as I'm trying not to feel bad about what happened, I'm just not buying the whole "don't worry about it" thing. Of course I have to be hard headed and all. But I don't know, I guess I'm still in awe that not just children, but adults could act in such a way. I know I shouldn't be so surprised after getting to know some of these people, but damn, it was low of even them. But all in all, another story in life and another page has been turned. Just like reading a book, there's no point in turning back to what's already said and done. Its one of those things that you learn from and keep on going from page to page. Some people deserve much more and will get what they truly deserve; a place where their hard work and intellect is not only respected, but cherished and understood that its irreplaceable. Though I can no longer see them as a boss, I still see them as the friend and the brother figure that they have made themselves for me and Chrissie. Obviously no one else there can see life through our eyes, and I pitty them for that. When you look outside the box (which at times can be painful and humiliating ;o).. ) and start to see what's really important, only then can you truly live. I never have put much importance on money, gossip, popularity or class, and for that I've been an outcast in some places. But I would never trade who I am being formed into for anything. As I stand right now, I have another job already lined up for me. Yeah its nothing too great, but its what's going to get me from one page to the next. Only problem is that I must wait until I turn 18. (which reminds me... you and Chrissie still up for the 15th? Yeah yall better be! no one else I'd rather spend that day with than good friends) but any way, I'm out of here. I have more writing to do else where.... (told you i actually write "yall" instead of "you guys" sad isn't it? *shrugs*)


1 Comments:
Just wanted to say hi and miss you, this is my spring break this week.. if you are free call me before 4pm... 832-641-3082... maybe we can hang out?
Post a Comment
<< Home