Ok, so not much has happened the past couple of days. Had a game Friday, went to the festival on Saturday (that was no fun at all, maybe if I was with friends or something it might have been different) and today I went to church. (TOTALLY awesome sermon this morning by Ken) then Mer (Shanwa) asked me to go to the park then to the movies. Didn't really want to do either, but she practically begged, then she ended up not even going to the movies *shrugs* oh well. But the movie was ok, it was cool to hang out with a few of the girls. Then we went back to a house to hang out. It wasn't too bad, I had a great time playing cards in the back room. But, I've been trying to do some serious thinking. Do I want to go to the retreat? Spiritually it would probably be the best thing for me right now, but...Hmmm ok I guess I'll just come right out and say it! I don't feel like I'm really wanted! I mean some people do want me to go, but then again, the majority of people act like they rather me not even know about the retreat. I know I may be reading into something that's not even there, but that's the impression that I've been getting. And that's what is making me REALLY struggle with this! I realize that the only reason I should go is for God and God only, but I let the people around me affect me too much! *Sigh* If any of yall out there have any input on this... Please fill me in! But anyway, I'm just not sure any more. This has been... To be honest... A really sucky week! I dunno why, I pray that this week will be better.
another thought for the day... You know what really, I mean really gets me, is when really amazing people don't realize how much God is really doing Through them! I mean they want more knowledge, and to be better at whatever it is, and yet they don't take the time to sit back and see the people God is really getting to Through them. I mean I understand that we all want to be better at something, but then again, look at the talents we were given already. I don't know where exactly I'm going with that, but certain people should. Thing is... Just focus on the people God is allowing you to work through and want to accept what you have to say , not the ones who could care less. They're day will come when they find out what all they have missed out on!
well, I'm out of here... I'll be back sometime. Laterzzzzz


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home