Day # 2 in the working world: "love like you've never been hurt, work like you don't need the money, and dance like you do when no one's watching". You know, that used to be my favorite quote, but I've found it very hard to live up to.
for only my second day at work, it was SO much better than my first day! For the most part I have some really good customers... It helped that 2 were really good friends! They made my day so much better just by seeing them. But I didn't mess up AS much as yesterday... But once again, I accidentally dumped the pop corn out before it was ready leaving me with seeds and oil in the popped popcorn. (not a good thing... Trust me) but they let me slide since I'm the new girl. I think I'm getting use to burning myself with scorching butter, but I was burning my hand on the popcorn maker the set me off... Nothing like a good welp on your hand ;o). Well, I'm off cause have 7 hours to sleep, and then 5 hours before I must be at work again.
(oh yeah, word of advice... don't eat the hotdogs at the movies... Everything else is safe)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home