Friday, December 19, 2003

The first day of work...All I have to say is OWWWWW! My gosh... My feet have never hurt so bad in my life! I worked from 4 until 11:20. The people that I work with aren't that bad actually... Well, most of them! Its just I messed up so many times today I was ready to give up after only the 3 hour of it, but I'm staying with it... Its a challenge! You know, I never really realized the different type of people there are out there until you start to serve them. You got your gracious people who just think you're doing the best thing in the world for them, those who are gracious, but just simply give you a smile and a nod, those who really don't care if you exist or not as long as they get what they want, and those who don't know you exits and to them, you don't exist. But hey, that's the joy of working in a public place I suppose... Keeps like interesting though. If everyone was the same, the 200 and something people that I served would have gotten very boring very quickly!
oh, I got my pictures from fall retreat back finally. There's a few good ones! If I can get them on a cd then I'll put some one my photo page. Hope yall have a great weekend! I'll be working all weekend! *Sigh*
good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here