I was at work tonight and we were all just standing around when one of our managers started to walk out of the door. Well some people were joking around and asked him where he was going, and he said he had to be at his church. Well another manager was hanging out with us in the back, and was like "yeah the only time necessary to go to church is on Christmas eve". They all laughed and agreed, and then asked this girl next to me what she thought and she was like, "well I go to church every Sunday". Yeah... That didn't help her! They just made fun of her and started talking mess and all this other stuff. Its kinda sad really! I mean what's the point of them even celebrating Christmas if you don't believe in Christ? I dunno, it just really bothered me and that girl.
well I got to open my gifts arleady! We had just a me, my mom, and my dad type of Christmas... kinda sad really. But my sister and brother are coming at some other time I think. I got some pretty awesome stuff though! Got a DVD/v's player for my room, some DVD's, a new confider and sheets (I plan on redecorating my room) and a lot of other stuff.
well I'm going to go watch the 4 disc Lord of the Rings DVD I got!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home