Monday, December 22, 2003

Well, the last two work days have been a living...Well, I'll let you guess. I worked 12 hours nonstop yesterday. No breaks, no food, no nothing! I sliced my hand open & got pickle juice in it afterward, slipped and fell a few times, and messed up more times than I can count! By the time I got home, I had only 7 hours before I had to be BACK at work for 9 more hours and was in more pain than I have ever been in in my whole life.
today wasn't as bad though... It went by pretty quick as a matter of fact! Thing is though... Who seriously likes going to the movies at 8 in the morning and eats hotdogs, popcorn, and all that other junk? At 8 IN THE MORNING? I dunno, maybe its just me, but isn't that just a little early for all that? But any way other than that... Home I guess life is pretty ok at the moment. Tomorrow is my first day off (before I have to work Christmas eve and Christmas) so that ought to be fun. Even though I do have to get up early and get my car inspected... I've kinda been putting that off for a while.
I'm off, I think I'm going to turn in early!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here