Thursday, February 19, 2004

Ah, what a crazy day, shoot I don't even know where to start really. Well school isn't too bad, I'm just struggling to stay motivated for the rest of the year. Its to the point where I just don't wanna do any thing. But I'll work on that ;o).
after the lesson last night at church, I've really been thinking about times when I act like someone that I'm not! And the more I thought about it, the more I realized how true it was. But I was put in my place tonight! On the way back from moving my sister to her new apartment, I got in this (short) conversation. Its weird how some people seem to know more about yourself than you do. But its awesome because its usually the only way I found out what I need work on. I tend to be blind to the obvious sometimes. But from now on... Well for as long as I can.... I'm going to "ride the wave" and just "go through the motions". Kind of like a little vacation. No more worrying, no more being uptight about making a dead line for the future that's not going to be all that great in the end any way. ;o). and i'll do my best to remember about the list.!! That, and I've revised that rule: we both listen, and I do my best to get use to silence, but when it does get to where something has to be said...I'll switch to my other personality that not many get to see where I Love talking... that's the best I can do! ;oP
well my back hurts very bad... I don't think I should have lifted a few of those boxes... Not all at once any way. But it all got done thanks to some help! Thanks a bunch! Love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here