Well I guess a little bit of hard work does pay off. What do ya know? At work tonight there was a contest going on to see who could sell the most drinks. Mr. Cassidy said it was to help out the company when in reality, he makes commission for our sales. But its all good, the winner got $10. Not much compared to his thousand, but *shrugs* what ever works. Well after workin to death and taking a shorter break than normal, I busted through with 120 drinks in 7 hours. That was a first. But hey, it means I got to eat dinner on the way home. Yeah, today was also pay day...Yeah, I'll be saving my money for the next couple of weeks. I only got $60 total. Stink! But hey, what all would I use it for right? Oh, I'm no longer the new person any more!!!!! They hired this kid that had to work next to me and omg... I know what it was like for the people around me when I first started. The only bad thing was that he refused to do any thing. When we didn't have customers, we were suppose to clean, make pickle bags, ect. Well I asked if he would make bags and he just said no and stood there... Yeah, tonight was a real test of patience.. But all in all, it wasn't that bad.
well sadly enough, I finally broke and got a Dr Pepper on the way home. I was doing so good to *shrugs* oh well, it made me feel better ;o) well I'm off, I gotta get up in just 6 hours. But there is a bright side... I don't work Sunday!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home