Well, once again, you were right. There are some movies I should go with out seeing! After school today I got to go to the movies with my friend Mackenzie. I honestly didn't have anything I wanted to see other than maybe the butterfly effect, but she really wanted to see Along Came Polly. We took off to get a bite to eat at Chick-fil-a (which was really good). It was kind of interesting cause I'm doing my best to get her around more often. I'm worried about her in a sense that the things she believes isn't... Well, she doesn't think she has much purpose for living. More than anything, I want God to speak through me! Today was actually fun. We were sitting and eating our food and KSBJ was playing and my favorite song came on. She commented that it sounded like a cool song at first, then she heard the words (it was "word of God speak") and she changed her mind. When we got to the movies I tried pleading with her to watch a different movie with me, but after making her listen to KSBJ for a while, there was no changing her mind. It was either we watch that movie or I picked another one and sat alone. Well good thing I got the tickets for free cause I slept through most of the movie. After seeing just the first 10 minutes, I KNEW this was going to be one of those movies! So I leaned back and went to sleep.
So after a good hour nap, I went for a little tutoring with Bradley. He actually helped me out a lot! More than usual actually. The only major problem was I was already having a coughing problem and he insisted on going out for a smoke. I didn't want to be rude, but I couldn't help but fight just to breath. But, all in all, its been going pretty good. I got to talk to this girl from the Fellowship that I haven't seen in forever! I stood around for almost 30 just talking. But now that I'm planted in just one church, I know I made the right choice, and I'm happy with it! Well guys, the tylonal flu pm is really kicking in. I'll talk with yall laterzzzzzz


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home