I suppose I'm going to get the good stuff out first... Its always better that way. Well after school today I pretty much just stayed up at the church until it was time for church to start. While just hanging out up there, I got asked to fill in for someone in a skit in case they didn't show up. Well to be honest... At first, skits just weren't my thing. Naturally I'm a very shy person, but ever since I've been hanging around these people, I've been more out spoken (except for times like in class when it come time to answer something.. That people have to force out of me) but once I actually got up there, I had no problem with it.. Crazy huh? Just a year ago someone would have to put a gun up to my head just to get me to stand up in front of anyone else... Now I have a sense of peace about it... Hmmmm
ok, I'm going to make this short but sweet... Well not really sweet, but you get my point. I have been doing great for the past few weeks. No major problems, no nothing... Just been a smooth ride. Tonight after class a few of us were in the office and I was standing there and I was just hit with this really weird feeling. I'm not really even sure what it was, just a really weird feeling hit me and nearly knocked me off my feet. (not like a physical sickness or anything, but in my heart)its like something heavy was set on my heart all of a sudden and I don't even know what it was. And I cant tell if its one of those worried, upset, scared or whatever feelings. I just know that something's not right. I feel like God is laying something on me, and I'm trying so hard to hear, but I'm just getting a busy signal or something. Thing is, I was talkin to a really good friend about this just now, and she has brought up some very good points, but... hmmm this is kind of hard to explain. And by writing this next thing, I'm really putting my self out there on the line, but its nothing personal to be taken by any of you!!!! i'll be honest too... Tonight, I'm not sure who, if anyone really, it wasn't really directed towards anyone, but I got a sudden sense of anger towards someone... I'm not sure who, but I knew it was there. Its crazy I know, so I left there and came home. Now after sitting here talking with my friend, she's already pointed out what may be causing this sudden attack. And so far.. I'm not liking the things I've been doing... Or not doing. And so far I thought I've been doing just fine. Guess we can all be put back in place rather quickly like it or not... I'm off to do my much needed quiet time. If ya ask, I'll fill you in tomorrow about what I found.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home