Monday, November 03, 2003

Man, what a day! It started off great. I was in a great mood pretty much all day. Well, I love to get other people's insight on things, in fact I just love to sit down and talk with people, but every now and then certain comments really take a jab at me! I know they don't mean anything by it... Or at least I hope, but I dunno, only one person out there knows what I'm talking about any way.
but, so yeah this afternoon, I got the chance to finally sit down with one of my very good friends and sit for a while as we told each other what all is going on church wise. Funny thing is that we had the same insight on a lot of things!
You ever feel like you Need to tell someone something that they might want to fix about themselves, but they might take it totally the wrong way or just not see it the way you do? Well, my friend and I were talking about that today. I mean you wanna tell that person for their benefit, but it just seems too hard? Well, *shrugs* I feel like I need to, it just doesn't seem to happen.
Churches... My friend and I also talked about churches.. And this I would like some feed back on. What exactly to yall believe a church is and its purpose? Because to me and this person, there seems like a lot of people out there that honestly don't know. They don't act like it any way. Well, I'm out of here, I'm on my way to Metro in a little bit. My great beginning of the week! I'll talk to ya laterzzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here