Thursday, November 13, 2003

Well, so far, this was a great week! Kind of busy, but good! Mondays Metro was really good! I hope to buy the Cds Ben Stewart came out with. Sherrice got them last week and we listen to one on the way home and it was just awesome! It was about the GIFT of singleness. But then Tuesday wasn't too bad, we had the veterans day parade which was... Yeah well just like any other parade. Wednesday was a really good day! The lesson that night at church was really good. Every time I get in my car and start driving I think about it. You all that were there know why. ;o) but then last night after church, Shawna, Byron, and I came over to my house to watch Finding Nemo. Wish more people would have come, but some went to taco bell instead. But we still had a great time. Now today hasn't been too bad either. I went out to lunch with a friend I haven't talked to since she dropped out of band. It was great to catch up on things. Then we went to turn in my job application to Cinemark in Webster. I really don't want a job, but I think that it would be a fun place to work at. *shrugs* who knows, if I get the job, fine, if not, its all good! Well any way, I gotta go cause I have to do a lot of my laundry so I can actually pack for the retreat this weekend. I'm more excited about it than I was before, but I don't know... I still have a weird feeling about it.... Who knows. Well I'll talk later.... I'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here