Well guys, not much is really going on at this point in my crazy life. Its been an alright week so far. Started the new trimesters which are a total nightmare, but I think I can survive. ;o) well, hmmm... What to blab about today...? 2 more days until a week break... That's always exciting! Oh... And the movie night at my house Friday... Cant forget that! Not sure how many people are coming, but either way, if it turns out to be just me, Becky and Lauren, we can find a way to have fun!
ok, now here's my only dilemma at the mean time. Now.... I have something that I need to tell a friend That's been kinda bugging me for a little bit. I mean I really don't want to, but its one of those things that just need to be said. But the last thing I want to do is for this person to take it the wrong way. I don't want to be rude about it at all, but I'm not finding any way to say it that might not be taken rudely. If you have any advice, Please fill me in cause I'm really racking my brain about how to do this. I know the longer I put it off, then the more it'll bug me and the less this person will even realize what's going on, but dang it... I'm just not one of those people that tells others what they are doing that bothers me....GRRRR *shrugs* I dunno maybe someone out there can give me some advice on how to do it other than what I've gotten so far: "just come out and say it.... Just be blunt about it" if it was that easy, I would have done it already. Well, if ya got anything, just let me know... Its not like I'm going to ruin my life racking my brain over it, but its just one of those simple things that I would like to get fixed.
you know, its kinda weird, I've had this one verse stuck in my head for the past couple of days for some reason, and tonight at church, it happened to be one of the verses in the lessons. "through our imperfections, God is made perfect" I dunno, it just kinda hits me! I don't remember where its at (so if ya know, pass it on to me...its 1 cor. something right?) but its just one of those things that get stuck in your head for a reason I suppose. ;o)
well, I hope you guys have a wonderful week!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home