Monday, November 10, 2003

Well, its the beginning of a new week! The weekend went by pretty good. I had a blast staying the night at Joy's with Sherrice and Crystal. We went to the movies, dyed Sherrice's hair, then had a contest to see how many cheto puffs we could fit in out mouths... Of course Sherrice won ;o) Crystal got 7, I got 16, Joy got 27 and Sherrice topped us all with 29... The things we go for cheap entertainment. lol but then we looked at wedding pictures and played "who would you chose". You know that game where some one gives you the names of 3 people and you choose who you marry, date and throw off a cliff. It was interesting put it that way. Then Saturday I got up, came home and went to sleep. Sunday I went to church, then the lunch we had afterwards for the end of the "40 days of purpose" thing. Then cleaned my room, went to watch a movie at the C of C ( that was a trip... Let me tell yah!). Then of course I went to school today *shrugs* it was school. But I'm kind looking forward to this week. Other than the parade tomorrow, it ought to not me too bad. I might get Thursday and Friday off due to not having to take the finals. WOOHOO! But any way, I gotta go, I have to get some dinner then pick up John and Billy for Metro! I'm excited... It always starts my weeks off good. I'll talk to ya laterzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here