Sunday, December 28, 2003

Its 1 in the afternoon, and I normally wait until late at night to do my blog, but ever since church this morning, I haven't been able to get my mind to stop racing... Thanks Brock ;o) well, we had a discussion this morning about what would happen if we found out that we only had an hour left before Jesus came back and how we would spend our last hour. It wasn't that question that was really the hardest for me cause I would want to spend it with family, but it was the question of what we would feel! To be completely honest, I'd kinda be ticked that I have to miss out on so much in life. My friend and I had the talk a few minutes ago about how we would feel and how we feel right now actually. Surprisingly, she's ready to go right now! She feels like threes not a lot that's keeping her here and would be better off at Home! I really admire that! Me on the other hand... I'm prepared, just not ready! If I HAD to go, I'd be prepared to go, but there are a lot of things in the world that I've let get me distracted on my goal and made me not ready to leave this place. One thing I know for sure that has put that in my mind is that fact that... Just like someone said this morning... I've lost the image of what heaven will be like! I mean there for a while the thought of "sitting up there with a lot off people playing a harp" didn't sound too fun to me. Well I was thinking about it in class (of course keeping my mouth shut about it... Unless people asks me, I don't say anything... don't know why) but I have an image of what I want it to be! I want it to be like that one night at my bible study when we were having worship (for the last time in the old house) and we were all sitting there and it was TRUE HEART felt worship! Or the other time when we were at the fall retreat sitting in a candle lit room, doing nothing but sing and worshiping! That's what I want! Me in the midst of family and friends wanting to do nothing but have heartfelt worship! Some of the best past times!
I wanna know what you imagine!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here