Man, whets today? Saturday right? *shrugs* who knows. Ever since Christmas eve, I haven't been able to keep track of when one day end and a different day begins. Its been where I stay at work until 12am, go home, wake up and go back up there at 8am... Running me ragged I guess you could say. But I do get to see some people there that I normally wouldn't see in a normal day. Lets see, so far in just that past two day (I think) I've seen some people I use to know very week from Heights, Coy and Evan were there last night, another couple that I remember from Heights. They didn't remember me, but when I saw the guys face I remembered that every Sunday he would some and find me just to give me candy... Usually smarties. Its funny that I remember that cause I was only about 4 or 5 years old *shrugs* the mind is a powerful thing I guess... Only works when it wants to ;o) Oh and I saw Mr. Dorris... Because dad. He didn't really notice who I was until he asked for a water and I told him he couldn't have it... Then he took a second look.
well next Wednesday is when I get to go see Lord of the Rings 3! It stinks that they only movie have to wait 2 weeks to see is the one I want to see the most! Go figure ;o)
oh, and I actually get to go to church tomorrow with out having to rush out to be at work before 12. I told one of my managers, and so I don't have to be in until 4 tomorrow, so that means I get to go to the Church of Christ after all!
well, I'm spent, I'm going to bed!
you know I never knew how impossible it was to get popcorn smell off of you! hmmm


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home