Well, its finally Friday. This week went pretty good I should say. A little bump here and there, but over all, pretty good. I plan to end it with a blast. Sherrice, Crystal and I are going over to Daniel and Joys to have a girl night while he's in Washington... I'm excited. I haven't really gotten a chance to REALLY get to know Joy that much, so it aught to be fun. My parents just left too. They were on their way up to Austin to help my grandma move back in with Lloyd again. I honestly don't understand her, but ya know, its not my shot to make. I just hope it all works out for the best!
you know, I've been doing a lot of thinking and praying, and I'm actually getting really pumped up for the retreat coming up. But all the fun aside, I need to get a few things done. One mainly is to become on good terms with someone that I don't even know why we're not on good terms. But I've been thinking and I want to do my best not to just turn my back on that person and say "well fine they can be that way" but instead do my best to reach out. I mean that's why we're all here any way isn't it? I just hope God gives me the right words for this person because the last I want to do is speak my mind and make the situation worse. So if you're out there reading this, keep that in your prayers if ya don't mind. ;o) well I gotta go cause I have to pack still, but I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home