Tuesday, January 06, 2004

After having the Relevant magazine for about a week, I finally sat down and read a little bit of it tonight while listening to my Andrew Peterson CD. It was actually better than I thought it would be ( the article...The CD is great too). Well today was a pretty good. Right after school I was suppose to go and meet with Ken, but I got this message on my cell from the new preacher (Mike) about how my appointment with HIM & Ken was going to have to be rescheduled because he had an emergency in Galveston... Well to be completely honest, it caught me off guard and kinda annoyed me. There isn't really a need for me to meet with him AND Ken, I was just going to meet with Ken. I know I should attempt to get to know him, but I feel more comfortable talking with Ken only. That and I like to be notified of something like that. *shrugs* I dunno, maybe its just me....? Well any way, I went to the church and found that Ken had just left too so I stuck around and had a talk with Scott which I haven't done since... Well ever that I know of. It was actually pretty cool. We talked about collage and relationships, and our spiritual life... The things that a lot of my other leaders don't really talk to me about one on one. It was quite enjoyable. But then I left there and went to my other church and hung out in Brock's office with Shawna and Angela while some of the guy put a lock on the door. We all stayed there until like 6 talking about who knows what all! It was pretty entertaining. I enjoy moments like that. Well, I gotta go, I'm going to go read a few more articles and then go to sleep.
oh, Brock.... Next time I see you remind me to tell you about the whole Passion thing. I talked to my brother's girlfriend that's a manager there. I was also thinking of something we could do as a group type thing along with going as a church or whatever... Just remind me or I'll forget!
I'll see yall laterzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here