Sunday, January 04, 2004

Wooohooo! I get 4 days off in a row! I'm excited! Work wasn't too bad tonight, I was just tired and kinda grumpy! But Patrick, ken, and an other guy from my church came and visited me and stood in my line for a long time so I didn't have to wait on any one else! It was great! They always seem to brighten my day!
well church was really good this morning. Sadly enough though, it was Ken's last time to preach *tear* but its meant to be! I am kinda looking forward to Tuesday cause he has planned for us to have a one on one talk with in reality is what I've really needed. A lot of my spiritual leaders don't really seem up to having a one on one talk with me. *shrugs* but lately, I've really been struggling with some things here lately. I mean yeah I know I can talk to my friends about it and all, it just always seems like when we do start to talking, I just don't bring it up. I dunno, I'm just one of those people that unless people drag it out of me and act like that REALLY want to talk about it, then I just keep things in my spiritual life to my self.
well, I got to talk to Shawna for a very long time today! It was really great actually. Its surprising how much you can learn about a person that you think you already know about.
in that discussion though, I was doing a little thinking... Well actually my thinking lasted off and on all day. Well it was about a certain thing that's going on at the moment that's causing a lot of confusion. And oddly enough, I still really haven't come to a decision about it, but I guess I'm just not suppose to know for sure just yet. But I've come to this: let His will be done, and don't hold any grudges. There's really no point in being mad, and that no point in trying to do it myself. God knows what he's doing better than I do! that's for sure!
well, I'm going to head off to bed, its getting late and I have to start school again tomorrow. Have a very blessed week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here