Saturday, January 03, 2004

Why is it that people find it necessary to play mind games? Yeah like 2 out of the 4 of yall that actually read this already know what I'm talking about and you other two... Well I'm sure its better off that you don't! You can just skip this blog if ya wanna. Well, any way I'm normally a VERY tolerant and understanding person, but when it come to people playing mind games with me.... That's when I lose it! I me honestly, what's the point. Just come out and say what needs to be said, no point in hiding behind it. Let it out and move on with life ya know?...
any way, so yeah, I got my first paycheck today... kinda feel ripped off, but hey, "welcome to the real work" right? lol but hey, it'll make me unto the next one... Lets hope. I'm already scheduled to have Monday through Thursday off, I'm actually quite excited!
well today was another hard working day! I got to work with just one other person running a whole concession stand by our selves... Quite interesting! But then after work, I rushed home, took a shower then met Danielle at the Greathouses so we could go get a movie... What happened from that point until I got home... Well there's no need for you to know unless you already know! Trust me! Well any way, I'm going to head off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here