Thursday, January 01, 2004

Its Thursday already? Man... Week's gone by rather fast. It hasn't been that bad of a week actually. Had to work Monday and Tuesday and then I got Wednesday off to... Of course go to the movies...LOL it wasn't bad though, I had a good time! It was me, Coy, Evan, Shawna, and her cousin that went and saw Lord of the Rings 3. Man was that a great movie!!!! Then we went and had lunch/dinner at Wendy's then I just hung out at the Greathouse's until church. Had a pretty good time there too. I got to sit down for a while and talk to Mrs. Greathouse while she put together a puzzle. Then we headed to the church for the new years eve thing, I stayed there for a bit, went to Becky's, came back to the church, went to Becky's again, then had to come back to the church cause someone left their cell phone, then went back to Becky's once again, and finally we went back to the church until it was new years. I was pretty sick of driving by the time the night was over, but its all good. So then I went home and then had to get up and go to work 7 hours later... Trust me, most of the people at work today were barely able to stay awake. kinda funny really. But I got to get to know one of my managers better today. He's actually a really nice guy... Turns out he goes to ACC. Well, the smell of popcorn is making me sick, so I'm going to go take a shower and turn in early.
~*~*~*HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!*~*~*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here