Ah, the feeling of a brand new week. So far its going much better. Busy, but better. So far today I might be going to the movies 3 out of my 4 days off, but its ok. Today after school Jennene ( my brother's girl friend) (also one of my managers at work) and i went and saw Lord of the Rings (again) cause she hadn't had a chance to see it just yet and my brother wouldn't take her... He's more into that Matrix junk ;o) but any way, I actually had a pretty good time. Ever since my brother and her have been together (since my freshman year) I have yet to take the time to get to know her. She's actually pretty cool. But also on the way home, her and I were talking about if Cinemark would allow the church to get a theater for The Passion and she asked who I was asking for so, I told her Brock. And right when she asked who Brock was, we pulled up to the church of Christ van and looked over and pointed to him. LOL it was great! Guess you had to be there. Talk about good timing!
tomorrow after school, I get to spend time with my friend Wendye...At the movies. I cant wait. Ever since she graduated and I stopped going to our old church, it is as if I never got to see her any more! *tear* he any way, and Wednesday right after school and before church I was thinking of going to see Big Fish. Either then or Thursday. It all depends on if someone want to go along or not... Nothing like going to the movies by yourself! *shrugs* who knows. Well, I'm hoping to get to bed early tonight. I could hardly make it through my classes today with out sleeping. As a matter of fact, I slept through 3 out of 5. Hehe... oh well


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home