Well, today was kind of a dreary day. For some reason grey, cold dark days always make me sad. But any way, I had a pretty great time today after school! Shawna and I got to hang out and her and I went to the Christian book store in Alvin, then to Cinemark to check my schedule, then to life way where we found some pretty cool stuff! It was great cause she had never been there before and it was like a little kid in a toy store! LOL but after not finding ANY cds that I wanted there (which is very unusual) so we headed off to Target. I didn't get all the cds I wanted, but I got the Third Day cd and Dave Matthews which was well worth it. Then we started back home, stopped at Whataburger for dinner and had loads of laughs and tons of stares. All in all though... I had a blast!
Church went rather well tonight too! And to one of my faithful readers... You know you are very good at letting God speak through you! No matter how many times you speak, God reviles something new to me every time! You rock! LOL
but any way, after church good ol' Danielle drug me to another bible study with Brant. At first I didn't really want to, but I'm really glad I did. The things we were talking about really kicked my butt! We were talking about having quiet times and actually attempting to analyze the Word and not just read through it. Well here lately that has been my BIGGEST weak area. The last time I had a quiet time to be honest was... Well too long ago cause I don't even remember. I sat back tonight and actually realized how much I've backslid and it didn't look to pretty! I mean I don't know why I do that! I have time to read, its just unless I have someone reminding me and nagging me, it never gets done. Would you mind keeping that in your prayers. Better yet, nag me every time you see me if necessary! I need someone to hold me accountable. It seems as even though I've loss contact with my accountability partner. GRRRRRR so if you ever think about it, do me a favor and yell about that! Well I'm going to head off to bed, its getting late and I'm tired


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home