Thursday, January 08, 2004

The mind is a very powerful thing! There's some point in time where I can sit there and honestly have no thought flowing through it no matter how hard I try, and other moments like now when I cant stop one thought from coming and going long enough to write it down or even let it sit and register. I was doing just fine through out the day going hour by hour with not a thought leaving or coming into my brain. But of course once I got to the Chruch of Christ, one person there makes it impossible to leave without making you think.;o) (its all good though, I enjoyed it!) but the devotional we had was, well at first it went kinda slow cause I just wasnt understanding anything (like I said before, no thoughts entering or leaving) but once it got going... omg! It just clicked and I got it! But then afterwards, I got to stick around and ask questions that no one will or probably could answer. But just as a warning, there are Plenty more questions like that boggled in this little head of mine, so there will be more talks ;o) well I gotta get cause I have laundry to do, then dishes, then I WILL do my quiet time. Already had someone nag me about that... Good job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here