The weekend finally comes to an end. I never thought I'd be as glad to see a weekend as I am now. I woke up this morning hoping for it to be a pretty great day, not realizing that I was already running late for church and had less that 30 minutes to get ready and be there. Well some how I managed to get ready and head out the door, and took off. Well needless to say it took me 15 minutes longer than it normally does. I was heading off why 6 and on to 35 and soon found myself being followed by blue and red flashing lights. *just perfect* as it turns out while I sped up in order to merge into traffic, I happened to be driving 40 in a 30. *shrugs* big deal, what's 10 mph right? Well luckily the cop that stopped was a very nice man. I got away with only 2 warnings. One for speeding and the other one was for the plastic rim thing around my license plate. The speeding I understand (some what) but the license plate thing. I didn't even know those were illegal. *shrugs* I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. But one thing that was different about that cop was his last comment to me. After I answered his questions (where I was going, why I needed to be at church so "early", and why I helped teach children's church) he took his sunglasses off and said "well, you better be on your way. You teach those kids the Truth. In this day in time kids don't get brought up the way they should. If only I wasn't working today, I'd be in church too." now that was almost worth being pulled over.
work today on the other hand was much better. I got to work the side concession which was a breeze! Hardly any people. For the most part, me and this weird guy Michael goofed off with one of out new managers. Better than scrubbing walls! ;o)
well, I'm going to catch some sleep. Start of a new week. Hope you all have a great Monday!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home