You know how sometimes people can see how you resemble someone else, but you just don't see it for the life of you? Tonight I got off work and was in the bathroom taking out my contacts and thinking of my sister when I stopped, looked in the mirror and pretty much saw my sister standing in front of me. I was thinking of the days she use to come in late from work, be in her work clothes smelling like food and taking her contacts out and as I gazed into the eye before me, I saw her. In an odd way, I feel like I have become her... Or who she use to be. Its not a bad thing at all, its just that I never would have seen it coming.
any way, today I went back to work after being off for 4 days and yeah well... Just put it this way, I wish I hadn't. Yeah work its work, but it my day totally plumaged when I got pulled off to the side by a manager to be told that I was being written up for something that happened my first week there. Apparently, my first few days of working, there was a time when my register happened to come up $189.41 short. OMG! That's not EVEN possible. For one, to lose that much money in 8 hours I'd have to give away almost $24 an hour. That's crazy! And not trying to be prideful or anything, but for someone who is in pre-cal, I think I know how to add and subtract. Luckily I'm not being held accountable for that money (its not like that company really needs it any way as much as they rip people off) but I think its just the point behind it. To have a write up on my permanent file saying that I'm "careless" just doesn't please me!
well apparently while I was going a few good movies came out. I still have yet to see "THE LAST SAMURAI" which I hear is a good one, " MONA LISA SMILE ", "CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN", and also at the top of my list would be " BIG FISH". I got to hear many times tonight that it was a really great movie. Hopefully I'll be able to drag someone along to see it with me! I want to see it, but the thought of going by myself just doesn't thrill me ;o) even though it is for free... *hmmm* so if ya know of any one who wants to go, or if any of you 3 readers want to, let me know. Well I'm off, I still haven't gotten a chance to read any of your blogs out there, or check the good old email filled with about 40 Fwds. ;o) I hope yall are having a great weekend!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home