Ok, today was just a great day, but it has ended very roughly!!!!! I mean the bible study at church was great. It stepped on my toes a little bit, but I'm glad it did. I heard what I needed to hear whether I liked it or not! But the topic at the collage bible study just got my UHHHGG! I don't know! I'm not confused, ticked off, bothered, and now I'm really not understanding one aspect of God. I'll bring up the subject to you when I get an opportunity, but I'm just so ahhhh about it.
well besides that, I need to ask for a little bit of extra prayer. Not for myself necessarily, but for my aunt and the people involved in this one situation. I came home tonight to find out that she has pretty much adopted someone that... Yeah well, I'm not sure if she can handle. But ask that you pray for the best outcome for this one girl. If you care to know more, just ask, I have to be careful about what I say on here. I'm going to go, I need to have some major quiet time right now, its amazing how much can change in just 2 hours. Hope you all have a great weekend!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home