Sunday, February 08, 2004

This morning I woke up from working late, no biggy for a Saturday night, but my throat happened to be a little sore, but me being me, I thought nothing of it of course. Went to church, no prob, came home, no big prob, and then I went up to the church to play basketball with Remington, Coy, Garrett, and Evan. Well my throat got much worse there, but standing out side in the cold with no jacket helped I'm sure. Well but the time I was at work for almost 2 hours, I felt like I was going to die almost. And my luck right when I want/need to go home they send other people home instead. Well I made it all the way to 8:30. Then one of my managers saw me standing next to the popcorn machine trying to get warm wondering what my problem what and why I looked so bad. (gee what a complement huh? ) but I once I told him I was freezing, dizzy, throat hurt, and back ached, he let me go home. He's such a great person!
other than that, today was a pretty good day. I enjoyed hanging out with some of the guys from the youth group for a while. Except for the fact that two of them kept wanting to drive my car, so they'd get in it and go. Yeah, once is ok, but after a while it got annoying. ;o) well any way, I'm going to bed, hopefully this crud will be gone by the time the morning comes. Hope you have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here