Saturday, February 07, 2004

Well, another short blog tonight, I'm dead tired! Well the past couple of days at work haven't been to bad. I've had at least one person that has come to see me and just brightened my day. Friday it was Bill and Vicky at first. They came and brought me a card. Then I get to see Mr. and Mrs. Greathouse. They're the greatest! They always seem to make my day better. And today Sherrice cause up there and gave me a hard time. It kind of stunk though cause she was talking about how she got to go to David's (Daniel's brother) wedding, and once again, I had to miss another Davis' wedding. I had to miss Dan's because of contest, and now David's. *shrugs* oh well.
Well guys, I'm off to bed, my contacts are starting to make my eyes stick together. Talk to yall laterzzzzzz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click Here